Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Rawr

I'm running behind today, hence the late posting. Yesterday's three things were completed, but I still need to finish Monday's leftover crap today. Blegh.

Also, I'm still sore as hell. My back is sore from yesterday's massage and my butt and thighs are still cranky from doing 30 Day Shred on Monday. It was a freaking twenty minute workout for pete's sake. How pathetic is my fitness level right now.

Anyway, here's Wednesday's woes:
1 - 30 Day Shred
2 - edit tables in Appendix 1.2
3 - add 50 more entries to catalogue spreadsheet
UPDATE: Fail, check and check. Two out of three ain't bad, right?

P.S. - I recently came across this set of videos on YouTube. Hysterical if you're amused by this sort of thing. FYI, the audio is NSFW. This is the first video. The subsequent ones are even funnier.

2 comments:

The Merry said...

Running behind still counts as running in my book.

Deb said...

In your defense, 30 Day Shred is BRUTAL. I do Level 3, but most days I have to cheat a bit and follow the wussier girl. Shhh...don't tell Jillian.